Thank you for visiting Strasburg Scooters website. We respect the privacy of our customers as well as visitors to our website.
We will not collect personal information about you when visiting our website unless you volunteer information when expressing interest in a product or service. This information may be used internally to handle your request or for communicating with you via the internet, and will not be disseminated or sold to other organizations. Our employees are trained and expected to protect the confidentiality and privacy of customer information regardless of how that information is obtained.
We will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information may include date and time of site access, what pages were visited, servers and links used. We will use the information gathered to assist us in making our site more user-friendly and accessible to visitors.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about you from the following sources:
• Information that we receive from you on applications or other forms (such as your name, address, email address, etc.)
• Information about our customers’ transactions with us (which may include, but is not limited to, purchases and payment history)
• Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency
• Information obtained during conversations with you
To collect customer information from the above-stated sources, we may use the following means of communication to gather information: written, in-person, telephone, facsimile, electronically and online.
HOW WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION WITH NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
The information that we collect, as described above, is used for our purposes. We do not share information about our customers, or former customers, with non-affiliated third parties other than as permitted or required by law.
For example, we may share all of the information listed above with non-affiliated third parties for, including but not limited to, the following reasons:
• Information that is necessary to service or process customer needs including service or product delivery, and relevant third-party correspondence
• Information that is necessary to protect the confidentiality or security of our customers’ records
• Information that is necessary to resolve customer disputes or inquiries
• Information that is required by individuals or entities who are assessing our legal compliance
• Information that is required to comply with the law
• Information that is necessary to protect against or prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability
Examples of non-affiliated third parties with whom we are permitted or required by law to share information with are insurance carriers, law enforcement, joint marketing partners, and federal agencies.
HOW WE SHARE CLIENT INFORMATION WITH AFFILIATED PARTIES
We do not share client information with any affiliate.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you and/or your business to those employees and outside service providers who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We use a secure Internet and email provider to protect the confidentiality of electronic communications as best as we can. Appropriate action would be taken against any employee who impermissibly shares customer information.
RESERVATION OF THE RIGHTS TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION IN UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
In connection with potential unforeseen circumstances, such as compliance with regulatory agencies or the sale or transfer of its interests, we reserve the right to sell or transfer your information we collected to a third-party entity that: 1) concentrates its business in a similar practice or service; 2) agrees to be the successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected; and 3) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.
WHO TO CONTACT REGARDING PRIVACY MATTERS
You can contact Strasburg Scooters by phone at 717-344-2488 or by mail addressed to Strasburg Scooters, 242 Gap Road, Strasburg, PA 17579. Please include your name and account number (if applicable) in any correspondence to us.