After much debate, we have decided to re-open our business for tours.
Tours will be by reservation only, at this time we will not be accepting walk-in guests. Our tours are naturally “social distanced”, with a riding distance of at least two seconds apart.
We have taken the following measures to help ensure the safety of our guests:
- All guest check-in will take place outside, our front entrance will be closed to the public.
- All waivers must be completed online prior to arrival.
- Our scooters will be wiped down before and after each use.
- We will continue to disinfect our helmets after each use.
- Our bathroom facilities will be open, however, only one guest will be allowed at a time via our rear entrance.
We are looking forward to returning to the open road and providing our guests with the #1 tour experience in Lancaster County.